Importing .ccr files and .gypsy files into CCR are done the same way…
First you’ll need to download/save the file to your computer. I’m using a file from my Facebook group but the steps are basically the same regardless of where the file resides.
- Click on the Facebook groups title then click on the Files option
- Click on the Download button next to the file you want to save
- Make sure the Save File option is selected and click OK
- Select the location of where you want to save the file.
- Once your file has been saved open Cricut Craft Room
- Click the My Projects icon on the toolbar
- Click the Import button
- Locate the file that you saved to your computer and click Open
The file will be imported and will appear at the top of your list of Projects
- Highlight the file and click Open
The file will open ready for you to edit/cut
Note: If you have trouble importing a file into CCR it may be because the file size is too big.