I'm using the Berry basket image from the Spring Cottage cartridge and I'll be hiding the handle.
- Add the shape to your canvas in Design Space and resize it
- Click on the image to select it
- Click the Ungroup button at the bottom of the Layers properties box
- Click anywhere on the image to select it
Don't drag a box around it or click Select All.
If you do, the Detach option won't be available!
- Right click on the image and select Detach from the drop down menu
If you click in the middle of the image the scoring layer will then be highlighted.
Don't move this layer. Instead.....
- Click on another part of the image (in this case I clicked on the handle) to select it again.
Again, don't drag a box around it or click Select All.
If you do, the Contour option won't work!
- Click the Contour button on the Layers properties box
The shape will turn blue with the edges a darker blue
- Click anywhere on the handle. The outer edge of the handle will turn a light blue
- Click any blank section of the canvas to deselect the image.
The handle will disappear.
- Drag a box around the image or click Select All
- Right click and select Attach - or click the Attach button in the Layers properties box. (You have to do this step so that the score lines are again attached to the main image.)
And that's it! Hope it helps.
Till next time!