Today I have made an update to the cut file. This update will allow you to weld other images to the base. (For example you can add a scalloped edge to the flaps.)
The previous version didn't allow this as it used the score line for the base image. Design Space doesn't appear to like welding to that score line.
Rather than send over 400 emails again I have posted the link to the updated file below.
So if you haven't already requested the file you can now get it without having to post a comment!
Please remember: The file is for your PERSONAL USE ONLY and should not be shared via upload; email or in any Facebook/Yahoo or any other type of group/page.
Here is the link to the new version: https://us.cricut.com/design/#/canvas/project/17557512
There are a couple of things you will need to do to weld anything to the base.
- Select the base then right click and select Detach
- Move the image you want to weld to the base into position on the flap.
- Click that image and the base image and select Weld. (Use the Shift key to select multiple images.)
- Repeat for the second flap.
- Repeat for the third flap.
- Select all three new images and the base image, right click and select Attach.
Save your work as you go as I received a Shockwave crash error when I was testing the file and had to close my browser and start again!
I have plans for how I am going to share my files in the future, so be sure to also sign up for emails so you don’t miss that information. You’ll find the email signup box under the Followers box.
I have another cut file almost ready for release too. So if you haven't clicked the Follow this Site button, now is the time!
Thank you again for all the lovely comments I have received and I hope you like the new version of the file!