I've put a video together to quickly give you a preview of what's coming.
Please remember, this is a beta preview. You won't see this in the current production version yet!
Here's the basics of what's in the update:
- Ability to apply patterns to images
- Ability to upload custom patterns
- Image information icon is now displayed in the layer attributes panel
- Vector and basic image uploads is automatically determined by the file type
- Uploaded images now include a preview for both printable and non-printable cut styles
- Slice now creates an additional layer to preserve the color/pattern of both overlapping images
- Edits can be made to individual layers without needing to ungroup first
- Grid lines are now on by default
- Each page in a project must be printed individually when using Print then Cut
- Shift click multi-select images on the canvas/layers panel