This tutorial originally posted on my old Design Studio blog - 15th November 2010
If you have multiple pages in your design it's sometimes useful to rename them from "untitled page" to something a bit more descriptive.
Here's how you do it:
- Right click somewhere on your page (not on the tab as you would expect)
- Click inside the box under "Change Page Name"
- Highlight "untitled page"
- Press delete.
- Type the new name in the box. (You can also overtype "untitled page" with your new name instead of deleting it.)
- Press Enter or left click Change Page Name